WHO WE ARE
We are a center of thought, reflection and action in public policies in Sustainable Development, with an emphasis on Energy and Environment.
We propose strategies for the sustainable development of the country in the areas of Environment and Energy.
- Sustainable development in Venezuela.
- Climate change.
- Conservation of biodiversity.
- Urban environmental management.
- Public policies, legislation and education, in energy and environment.
- Energy and environmental institutionality.
- Energy matrix and strategies for the development of energy sources (hydrocarbons, renewable and alternative).
- Planning, planning and administration of the territory (from the energy and environmental perspective).Environmental institutionality.
- Oil industry environmental management system.
- Environmental viability of fossil fuel and mineral exploitation.
- Environmental economics.
- Environmental tax strategies.
- Social management and citizen participation, linked to energy and environment.
HOW WE DO IT
- Assassination for decision makers in public policies.
- Workshops, courses and seminars
- Analysis and discussions on energy and environment issues.
- Impulse and accompaniment of academic activities.
- Proposing public policies and strategies for the country’s sustainable development in the areas of environment and energy
Being a recognized, action-focused and thought-through center on public policy formulation for sustainable development
- Environmental ethics expressed in human behavior toward the nature and sustainability of life.
- Democracy understood as an ideal system of governance where freedom is promoted.
- Knowledge as a basic component of decision-making processes.
- Amplitude Respect for the difference and diversity of politics, opinions, religions and beliefs, and beliefs and sexual orientation.
- Responsibility Promoting global and local responsibility for the various social groups.