Imvelisi Enviropreneurs Online Bootcamp 2020Imvelisi - Developing African Enviropreneurs within the Green Economy
|Application deadline||Sep 28|
|Program dates||Oct 12 - Nov 13, 2020|
|Sectors||Agribusiness, Environmental services, Water, sanitation and hygiene|
Call for Applications:
Are you a young aspiring entrepreneur with a business idea?
Do you want to learn how to assess and further develop your idea into a business enterprise?
- Are you passionate about sustainability and the environment?
- Are you curious to explore whether entrepreneurship is for you?
- Do you have a great, innovative idea related to natural resource management?
- Do you want to learn how to assess and further develop your idea into a marketable enterprise?
- Are you curious by nature, innovative at heart and willing to take risks to realize your dreams?
- Do you want to work with up and coming business support networks and enviropreneurs to realise job creation in the Water and Sanitation / Renewable Energy / Waste Management / Food Security / Agroecology / Green Buildings / Eco-Mobility / Biodiversity sectors?
- Would a business bootcamp help take you to the next stage?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, apply to the online Imvelisi Enviropreneurs Bootcamp for FREE and be part of an innovative group of entrepreneurs and idea generators.
Apply now to make sure not to miss out on this opportunity!
This 5-week online Bootcamp is about finding out if entrepreneurship is for you, unpacking your ideas, exploring the alignment of your ideas to national priorities, learning how to assess market potential, understanding the funding and partnership landscape that will be important to take your ideas forward, networking with entrepreneurs in this space and practicing your pitching skills in a “Shark Tank” simulation session.
If this would add value to your professional development and help to propel you to the next step towards “Enviropreneurship”, please don’t hesitate to apply! We are looking for 50 of the brightest, most inspired, and energetic young people to go on this journey with us.
R85 000 worth of prices up for grabs!
Note that all applicants need to be:
- 35 years or younger;
- Living in South Africa;
- Able to communicate comfortably in English;
- Have access to computer or smartphone and able to access internet (data will be provided);
- Have a business idea/concept that speaks to natural resource management, climate change, food security, water security and social innovation; and
- Available to attend a 5 weeks online Ideation Bootcamp from the 12th of October to 13th of November 2020.
NOTE: Data to access the online training will be provided, as well as ongoing business mentoring support.
To apply, fill in the application form. The closing date is Monday, 28th of September 2020, at midnight. Please take the time to fill this in carefully, as this is your opportunity to sell yourself and your concept.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any inquiries.
Telephone: 011 575 4268. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;