The Oxford Foundry and FMDQ Private Markets, have partnered to accelerate the growth of Nigeria’s start-up ecosystem and nurture a future generation of young Nigerian leaders in entrepreneurship, through knowledge exchange and collaboration.
The Young Entrepreneurs Leadership Program (“YELP”) will offer twenty (20) young emerging Nigerian leaders – to be known as ‘OXFO-FMDQ Young Entrepreneur Leaders’ – with a bespoke leadership training program delivered over four (4) months from April 25, 2022 to August 26, 2022.
The online program requires a commitment of at least ten (10) hours per month, consisting of:
- Roundtable discussions with world-leaders in business and entrepreneurship
- Masterclasses to build essential leadership skills
- A virtual entrepreneurial learning environment
- Application Duration: December 1, 2021 – January 31, 2022
- Interview Dates: February 7 – 18, 2022
- Announcement of Finalists: February 25, 2022
- Program Duration: April 25 – August 26, 2022
The purpose of YELP is to provide bespoke leadership training to support the next generation of Nigerian business leaders, by providing them with robust frameworks, multidisciplinary networks, resources (technical and otherwise) and platforms to become a purpose-driven leaders and build high-growth businesses in the future.
The motivation of FMDQ Private Markets and Oxford Foundry, the University of Oxford entrepreneurship center, is to open access to the pursuit of entrepreneurial endeavor and create strong exposure and learning of critical skills to help emerging young Nigerian leaders push forward with their entrepreneurial ambitions.
For specific inquiries, please email us at email@example.com.