Register to attend the virtual presentations of the 12 exceptional finalists of the Growth Stage Impact Ventures (GSIV) initiative on three main topics: Access to health, Renewable energy or Reducing/Managing waste. Each of them will pitch to a diverse jury of investors, youth activists, and UN experts, among others.
With 240 nominations in 2020 (99% increase compared to 2019) from curated portfolios, the 12 finalists went through an extremely competitive process and represent 2021 best in class solutions for the SDGs.
- source innovation from developing countries focusing on the bottom of the pyramid
- network with CEOs level entrepreneurs, investors and International organizations
- kick off partnerships for the implementation of the SDGs
For startup entrepreneurs
- Startup pitches: spotlight on best-in-class innovations from developing countries for the SDGs
- Advancing the SDGs
- Networking opportunities: Forge new partnerships between social enterprises, investors, companies and IGOs