|Application deadline||Apr 30|
|Organizer||Established Competition Organizer|
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Réunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Automotive, Clothing and textiles production, Computer hardware, Electronics, Food production, Furniture
Startup of the Year (SOTY), powered by Established since 2006, discovers and supports the most promising and innovative startups from around the world.
Do you have what it takes to become the next Startup of the Year champion?
● Be fewer than 6 years old
● Have raised less than $5MM in funding
● Be an independent company (not a subsidiary)
● Have a working beta product or service
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
The Startup of the Year (SOTY) competition takes place over a 1-year period and culminates at our annual event each fall.
STARTUP OF THE YEAR
1. Attracts the most innovative, emerging startups from around the world – and has been since 2006. In doing so, we have had the pleasure of meeting and helping to amplify the stories of some great companies such as GrubHub, Groupon, LivingSocial, AddThis, Desk, and Uber.
2. Provides founders the opportunity to grow their startup to its best potential via a global network that includes investors, influencers, and a world-wide startup community. Check out the Daily Dealflow to learn how to get your startup in front of our global community.
3. Elevates inclusivity and embraces diversity; our 2018 competition had nearly 50% women or minority founders.
CLICK HERE for more info