|Location||Ekurhuleni, South Africa|
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Automotive, Clothing and textiles production, Computer hardware, Electronics, Food production, Furniture
The EBFN is a modern business-like facility built to house core economic development activities:
- Ekurhuleni Business Centre
- Ekurhuleni Investment Centre
- Ekurhuleni BizSpark Incubation Centre
- Ekurhuleni Aerotropolis Project Office
Thiscentre provides the following:
- Co-ordinated business support, incubation, mentorship, linkages and financing intervention for SMMEs and co-operatives.
- Assistance in the development application processes and requirements to unlock public and private sector investments into strategic, affluent, underdeveloped andmarginalised areas of the city.
- Co-ordinated planning for the Aerotropolis development.