The eGoliBIO Life Science Incubator Trust was established in March 2002 and was created to nationally serve as a development conduit for the commercialization of Life Science research, products, services and technology platforms by rendering business incubation services which are necessary for the commercial development of new concepts in the life science industry.
eGoliBIO Strives to assist and accelerate the development, sustainability and ultimately financial independence of biotech SMME’s across South Africa. To carry out this mandate and to show relevance, we have collaborated with strategic partners within the industry. Furthermore, we have ensured that the objective of the centre is closely allied to the DTI (IPAP) and DST’s Bio economy strategy. The eGoliBIO incubation support continues to grow and is reaching national platforms.
- Hand-holding business incubation
- Technical due diligence (including product registration with relevant regulatory)
- Business mentoring and coaching
- Corporate identity and packaging design
- Business skills trainings
- Facilitate funding application for expansion
- Market penetration (local and international)
- Contract agreements document perusal with distributors
- Networking sessions with industry players
- Market analysis and segmentation
- Sales strategy
- Assist with expansion plan for business growth.
|Location||Brummeria, Pretoria, South Africa|
|Sectors||Biotechnology and medical research|