For the first cohort, up to 12 enterprises will be selected to join the program. The enterprises can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Customized training program on agri-circularity business
- Technical Assistance to embed circularity principles in the business model including strengthening the systems and processes.
- Coaching and Mentorship – personalized and group coaching to unpack training into business implementation
Links to financial and investment opportunities
- Networking and peer learning to strengthen innovations and build a community of best practices in agri-circularity.
- Competitive peer-to-peer awarded seed grants of up to Euro 50,000 (for 2 cohort selected enterprises)
- Networking opportunities to showcase your solution and meet with investors and other stakeholders.
September 30, 2022
|Program dates||Jan 16 - Mar 31|
|Organizer||E4Impact Accelerator Program for Kenyan Entrepreneurs|
12. Responsible Consumption and Production
Democratising access to global export markets
|Kenya||Agribusiness, Import and export, Transport and log…||Startup stage|
Bioafriq Energy Limited
Reducing post-harvest losses through manufacture of drying equipment
|Kenya||Clean technology and energy||Startup stage|
Goshen Farm Exporters Limited
Leading producers, food processors and Finest Exporters
|Kenya||Agribusiness, Crop farming, Food and beverage||Growth stage|
The Big Thunder Mining Company
We source and Process Macadamia into Cosmetic Oils & Export.
|Kenya||Agribusiness, Biomass, Import and export||Growth stage|
Dudu Masters Limited
Let's feed the world without consuming mother earth.
|Kenya||Animal farming, Crop farming||Startup stage|