Get Funded, Mentored and Incubated!
The E4Impact Foundation has launched the E4I Accelerator with 3 main objectives:
1. Give access to funding through seed grants up to 1.5 M per enterprise
2. Provide international and local mentorship and coaching
3. Incubation space
Benefits for Accelerated Companies
1. Access to a pool of funds to the accelerated companies in form of seed grants (between KSh. 500,000 to 1.5 M)
2. Connection and mentorship with Italian Businesses.
3. Access to satellite technologies from Openet Technologies.
4. Access to office space for 12 months
5. 1 year customized training program
6. International and local coaching and mentorship
7. Access to professional services (legal, accounting, marketing, etc.)
Who can Apply
Applicants will be expected to meet the following criteria:
Post-revenue (startup or scaleup) with existing customer base
Have a team of co-founders or minimum two employees in the company
Clear social or environmental impact
How to Apply to apply, visit the online application portal:
For further inquiries, call us on +254712 526 952 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is 30th April 2019.
|Location||Ushirika Road, Nairobi, Kenya|
Agribusiness, Clean technology and energy, Clothing and textiles production, Construction and manufacturing, EdTech, Fashion, Food production, Healthcare, HealthTech, ICT, Renewable energy, Waste management and recycling
- E4ImpactE4Impact AcceleratorNairobi, Kenya