WHO IS E4E?
An entrepreneur-centric Venture Capital Fund of experienced entrepreneurs, aligned mentors and investors that reinvest their knowledge and wealth in a next generation of entrepreneurs, to create thriving businesses and impact at scale.
Great and diverse entrepreneurs supported by experienced entrepreneurs and business leaders, working on growth and innovation in key economic sectors that will drive prosperity in (South) Africa.
Stand-out entrepreneurs: we handpick entrepreneurs driven to achieve significant business success and impact at scale
As experienced entrepreneurs we know how essential the entrepreneurial team is. Stand-out entrepreneurs for E4E are:
- A little bit crazy : think differently and are willing to change the paradigm
- Focused on the business – energetic, driven, grit
- Business savvy – can make money
- ‘Can do’ – action-oriented, agile, experimental
- Eager for personal growth – open to advice and learning every day
- Experience & maturity: know what it takes to create success at scale
- Balance in team (personalities and expertise)
- Personal connection E4E with Founders
Stand-out entrepreneurs come from all backgrounds and sexes, and we are open to investing in all. To address the existing funding disparity, we actively seek to support black and female entrepreneurs.
We invest in and accelerate the growth of pre-series A to Series A stage companies. Typical first investment of ZAR 5-15m, with ability to follow on into the growth phase.