Doreo Partners is an impact investment firm with a proven track record of exclusively investing in profitable, high growth, early stage businesses that improve the livelihoods of Nigerian smallholder farmers. Doreo’s investment strategy is driven by the team’s passion to provide a private sector driven solution to Nigeria’s leading social challenge: spiraling youth unemployment.
At Doreo Partners we believe:
- Our country is on a path to greatness; to stay the course we must create millions of needed jobs now
- The fastest way to create these jobs is to invest in commercial and highly scalable businesses that improve the profitability and livelihoods of small scale farmers
- Such investments will create market forces that will unlock millions of jobs
We work with different types of stakeholders:
- We provide strategic advisory services to select clients
- We work with leading global investors that are interested in the Nigerian agriculture sector and,
- We collaborate with small businesses in the agriculture value chain and rural farmers to improve productivity and increase revenues.
Doreo Institute is our non-profit arm, working with Government agencies and NGOs.
- Liam Oseiamsterdam, United Kingdom