About the conference
The leading strategy forum for innovation leaders is back – DEEP Conference is happening on the 23rd and 24th of June in Ludwigsburg (Stuttgart). The DEEP Startup Ecosystem Conference is an exclusive gathering of 100 innovation managers and innovation ecosystem leaders from over 15 countries to accelerate the growth of the pan-European innovation space.
Together with our partners at Robert Bosch GmbH, Porsche Digital, MANN+HUMMEL, and the City of Ludwigsburg we invite you to take the chance to meet the hidden champions in the high-tech heart of Germany.
Join us for international connections, deep insights on innovation trends, and opportunities to raise funds for your ecosystem.
Meet other ecosystem builders
- 2-day conference with up to 100 ecosystem leaders, investors, corporates, and governments
- Inspiration by thought-leaders on the frontiers of innovation
- Challenge-driven working groups with dedicated data analysts
- Joint Publication of White Papers with results of the working groups
- Meet startup portfolio managers and get access to the startup database
- Partnering around concrete opportunities, e.g. EU funding calls
What to expect?
See our website for the detailed program that will cover:
Latest data and trends from our research team
- Launch of the 2022 Startup Heatmap Europe Report
- 4x DEEP Dive intelligence briefs to take home
Facetime with top leaders of the industry
- Ertan Can – the revolutionary mind behind micro-investing fund Multiple Capital
- Heike Langner, the leader of Robert Bosch GmbH‘s outside in innovation
- Plamen Kiradjiev, former global CTO for IoT at IBM, today with German Edge Cloud
Networking, networking, networking!
- Tour around the world session with ecosystems from Brazil to Japan
- Small scale working groups to have open and honest discussions
- Wine tasting on the 2nd day to wind off and make friends
Reithaus Ludwigsburg, Königsallee 43, 71638 Ludwigsburg, Germany
Africa, Americas, Antarctica Region, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, Micronesia
Business services, Clean technology and energy, Consulting and business development, Creative, media and entertainment, Educational services, ICT, Internet, Investment management, Virtual reality
11. Sustainable Cities and Communities, 12. Responsible Consumption and Production, 17. Partnerships to achieve the Goal, 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth, 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure