|Application deadline||Sep 9|
|Program dates||Sep 22 - Sep 23, 2016|
|Organizer||African Cristal FestivalEvent Organizer|
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Northern Africa
Retail and wholesale, Agribusiness, Automotive, Banking, Clean technology, Computer hardware, Computer software, Construction, Creative, media and entertainment, Diversified services, E-commerce, EdTech, Education, Electronics, Financial services, Food and beverage, Healthcare, HealthTech, Insurance, Internet, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Mobile, Real estate, Renewable energy, Telecom, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene
Call for entries for Brand new African Startup Contest during African Cristal Festival!! Free to sign up!
This year, we are launching the African Cristal Festival Start-ups Contest with the best startup being rewarded with a private networking event with the giants of the industry, along with a trip to Cristal Festival in Courchevel, France (December 2016) to pitch their startup idea and network with international players of the startup-ecosystem around the world.
The Jury is composed of brands, media agencies, tech providers that will gather on September 5th to shortlist the start-ups that will pitch on stage on September 22nd. To participate, please send your 2 minutes video at email@example.com.
- Value proposition
- Competitive advantage
- Innovation Business model
- Market and sales strategy
- The competition is open to all startups from the advertising industry (media, technology, innovation and digital) of Africa.
- The startup needs to be reinventing the relationship between consumers and brands through technological innovation, as well as new modes of creation and distribution of advertising content in the era of digital transformation.
- The entering startup must be already active with at least one client and aged under 3 years old.
- The head office of the start-up must be held in an African country.
A 2-minute video Entries should be submitted in English or with English subtitles (mandatory). The material sent by participants will be screened to the jury. It does not need to be a professional video, it can be filmed with a smart phone.
When & Where?
22nd – 23rd September 2016 Hotel Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa Marrakech, Morocco