Creative Metier is excited to announce a call for applications for a six-month programme for CEOs and senior leaders of Small and Growing Businesses (SGBs) in Kenya entitled “Coaching to Transform Business Performance”.
This programme is designed to support SGBs in Kenya poised for growth to address strategic challenges through executive coaching. Executive coaching helps business owners:
- Deliver on their business objectives
- Improve the quality of their decision making through careful reflection and use of tried and tested models
- Build robust internal systems
- Develop and implement appropriate measures to achieve their strategies
- Respond to changes in their external environments which may compromise their overall business results
The programme includes a three-day intensive workshop followed by six months of executive coaching. The workshop will run from 25 – 27 January 2017 in Nairobi.
Ten SGBs will be selected through a competitive selection process, and the CEO of the winning businesses will participate together with a nominated member of his or her senior team. Full details on eligibility and the selection process are included in the application form which you can view and complete here.
This programme has been sponsored by Argidius Foundation and the Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs. Participants will receive a full scholarship for this programme that will cover the cost of the three-day workshop (excluding transportation) and the six months of coaching.
Scholarship equal to US$9,000:
- US$3,000 for a comparable senior three-day programme at Strathmore Business School
- US$6,000 for a package of six sessions with a leading executive coach
Who Should Attend
- Must have between five and 250 employees and seek growth capital between $20,000 and $ 2 million
- Must be legally registered in Kenya and have full tax compliance
- Should have been in operation for 3 years or more
- Operating in any of the following industries:Growth-oriented (commitment to creation of jobs, innovation, expansion)
If you wish to apply, please submit your filled in application HERE by 28 October 2016.
For any additional queries, please contact Fiona Nyong’o: email@example.com.
|Program dates||Jan 25 - Jan 27, 2017|
Retail and wholesale, Agribusiness, Automotive, Banking, Clean technology, Computer hardware, Computer software, Construction, Creative, media and entertainment, Diversified services, E-commerce, EdTech, Education, Electronics, Financial services, Food and beverage, Healthcare, HealthTech, Insurance, Internet, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Mobile, Real estate, Renewable energy, Telecom, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene