We’ve spent more than twenty years delivering the events that connect the leaders and experts at the forefront of Africa’s digital transformation.
New for 2021! We’re delighted to bring you North Africa Com.
North Africa Com will unite over 500 attendees and 40+ expert speakers from across the region. This two-day, dual language (English and French) event will explore how strengthening digital infrastructure and deploying disruptive 4IR technologies at scale across the region will drive affordable, accessible internet connectivity.
We’ll explore how solving these on-going challenges will enable policymakers, business leaders and technology champions to drive more inclusive, sustainable growth and build more resilient economies.
Key Themes for 2021:
- Critical connectivity through the COVID-19 pandemic
- Exploring the future of North African digital infrastructure
- Data centre market developments
- Digital security, fraud & data protection
- The role of emerging tech in the region’s healthcare revolution
- North Africa’s place in 4IR
- Fintech as key to inclusivity
- North Africa’s digital investment landscape
- Mobile broadband & affordability
- Renewable energy as a connectivity and inclusivity driver
- Telcos in the digital era