Do you have a project that is contributing to your community, school or neighborhood?
If you think that if you are between 14 and 17 years old, we invite you to join “Concusa”, an initiative of CEPAL, UNIcEF and America Solidaria that seeks to know and connect projects that adolescents from America are carrying out in their communities, appropriating the 2030 Agenda of the United Nations and its 17 Sustainable Development Goals, a set of global goals to eradicate poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all
future leaders in time to find in them creative solutions to today’s problems in a collaborative way!
Benefits for the selected
- 4 days of collaborative work and training for the selected projects.
- A package of materials, gifts and surprises that will reach the homes of the selected ones.
- Make your projects known through the web platforms and instances endorsed by our institutions.
- Instance of presentation to authorities.
- Part of the CONCAUSA network will be committed with presence throughout the continent, with which they can coordinate actions of social transformation for a sustainable future.
- Certificate awarded by institutions that endorse their training and selection.
- Know and share with other young people and adolescents from the continent with interests similar to their own. Learn about other projects and how to better maintain them and contribute to their communities.
Teams and Enrollment
Who can participate?
Each project must be presented by a team of three adolescents between the ages of 14 and 17 who are working on a project that has a relationship with one to more than the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. To participate, the adolescents must:
- Contar with the backing of a school/school or institution that supports them through a signed letter (see model here) in which they give the authorization, if necessary, to miss classes, during the days of the meeting, to each of them and the young people in the case of being selected.
- Contar with the support of a guardian/over 25 years.
- It is desirable that the teams are composed of members of different sexes (men, women or others). Although it is not a requirement to participate, mixed teams will get an additional score in the assessment.
- The projects running must have executed actions on their project before the nomination. They can be digital or direct actions.
- Having between 14 and 17 years (can apply for 13-year-olds if they are 14 years of age before September 2021, in the case of the age limit is counted to be 17 years at the time of the postulate)
|Program dates||Apr 20 - Jul 1, 2021|
Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela