Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Automotive, Clothing and textiles production, Computer hardware, Electronics, Food production, Furniture
We are a multidisciplinary Center
We encourage sustainability in communities through applied research, innovation and entrepreneurship programs, creating opportunities for engagement with academia, civil society, and the public and private sectors, in order to raise the quality of life in rural and urban environments.
- Research, disseminate and transfer knowledge through own models ..
- Design and execute socio-urban co-investment projects ..
- Implement or facilitate the implementation of actions resulting from studies conducted ..
- Offering spaces for young people to participate in entrepreneurship and public innovation ecosystems.
- Forming citizens sensitive to the needs of the least-favoured communities.
- Proposing and evaluating actions to combat poverty.
How do we work?
Academic and social research
Generate multidisciplinary knowledge for the development of sustainable communities
Facilitation of social processes
Facilitate the implementation of processes that contribute to the development of capabilities in the community for the management of sustainable projects for improvement.
Recognizes and potentiates initiatives that generate a high social impact in the communities.