We provide services to entrepreneurs at risk in exchange for a share in their respective business. Caban’s service offering is extensive, and for the purposes of brevity, we thought a topic heading and a bulleted list would be the short and punchy way to present a lot of information. Of course, once you see something you need, we’re an email away and can provide you with all the requisite reams of information required.
HOW DO WE HELP ENTREPRENEURS?
We have a created a new business model to assist entrepreneurs. Our belief is that entrepreneurs require more than just cash. They require a range of services and mentorship to lift the profile of the company to increase sales and obtain start-up or developing capital for their company. More often than not, the entrepreneur does not have the necessary resources to afford the required services to achieve the above goals.
Entrepreneurs approach Caban needing capital. Typically, the entrepreneur would have an idea detailed in a document or have a business that is trading which needs capital for expansion purposes. To attract capital, it requires the services of the Caban Service Providers but cannot afford to engage their services. The entrepreneurship assistance programme is as follows:
- The potential client goes through a due diligence process.
- Once completed and successful, Caban offers the new client a R100,000.00 line of credit to use the Caban Service Providers.
- For the risk, Caban acquires a percentage of the client for no consideration.
- Caban then instructs the Caban Service Providers to supply services to the client on credit.
- Caban has shares in all the Caban Service Providers.
- Caban lends money to the Caban Service Providers, charging 10% interest, to be able to provide such credit.
- Caban Enterprises, a subsidiary of Caban, assists in the selling of the clients’ products or services on a commission basis. By assisting in sales, Caban increases the ability for the client to make profits.
- Once the client reaches a certain level of exposure and sales, Caban approaches its pool of Angel Investors to invest directly in the client.
- The client pays the Caban Service Providers once it starts making a profit, cash flow permitting.
This model is unique in that entrepreneurs obtain services and mentorship from a pool of entrepreneurs of different disciplines, therefore increasing the ability of the entrepreneur to succeed. We are Cabanites, entrepreneurs helping other entrepreneurs.
|Location||Claremont, Cape Town, South Africa|