What is the Bridge for Billions Fellowship?
What we offer?
Who are we looking for?
- Your organization is registered with a hybrid or for-profit business model.
- Your organization has been operating (selling your product/service) for at least a year.
- Your business main focus is on solving the challenges of the most vulnerable at the bottom of the pyramid.
- You measure the impact of your solution, being able to evidence the outcomes of your work and how it is improving the lives of your clients/final beneficiaries (quantifying always when possible).
- You have proven the market-fit of your product/service (you can prove there is a clear demand for your solution and have tested who your client segments are, the main value proposition for them, and how much they will pay for it/how will they use it).
- At least 50% of your business operations are in Latin America (excluding Brazil).
- It’s clear how your business will benefit from funding and support to scale its impact and grow (you are focused on growth and are able to prove that your organization can sustain itself and how the funds will allow you to scale your impact).
- It will be positively valued if your work embeds a strategy to support women.
Don’t meet the criteria?
If you don’t meet these requirements, don’t worry! You can look for more opportunities from PES LATAM that may adapt to the stage of your venture.
Also, we recommend that you spend 5 minutes of your time creating your account and updating your company’s profile on ES2 LATAM community, which will give you access to even more opportunities!
How and when can you apply?
- First stage: Fill the application form available here with key information on the social enterprise, the team, and impact.
- Second stage: Bridge for Billions team will review all applications and require additional information as well as interviews in order to get to know you and your business better.
- Third stage: Presentation of finalists before the jury, made up of allies of PES Latam, and final selection.
About Bridge for Billions
We are a social startup that was born between New York and Madrid (recognized as Forbes 30 Under 30 Europe and Ashoka Fellow) whose mission is to democratize access to entrepreneurial support worldwide. Why? Because we dream of a world in which each person, anywhere, can access opportunities to unleash their entrepreneurial potential and generate sustainable solutions for themselves and for others.
We work hand in hand with entrepreneurs, companies, foundations, universities, and governments around the world to co-create innovation programs that are tailored to their needs. We have already developed more than 130 digital programs with public and private organizations, and we have supported more than 2,200 entrepreneurs in 80 countries.
PES LATAM alliance in June 2020 to support entrepreneurs in Latin America through the creation of different innovation and entrepreneurship programs such as our own incubation program The Leap.
|Program dates||Sep 15, 2020 - Oct 31, 2022|
|Organizer||Bridge for Billions|
Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
We offset CO2e emissions from air travelers using blockchain
|Costa Rica||Clean technology, Environmental services||Startup stage|