|Application deadline||Apr 15, 2021|
|Program dates||Jul 1 - Jul 1|
|Organizer||Bridge for BillionsAccelerator/Incubator|
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Bouvet Island, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (French part), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, Virgin Islands of the United States
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene
What is the Bridge for Billions Fellowship?
What we offer?
Who are we looking for?
- Have been through, or are taking partat the time of applying, of our program “The Leap”, or one of the programs that we co-create with partners in the region.
- They have clear business models or hybrid approaches (non-profit / for-profit) focused on solving environmental or social problems
- They have a clear impacton the socioeconomic development of their clients / beneficiaries, specifically targeting those from low-income households. Its users / beneficiaries belong to the base of the pyramid.
- They will clearly benefit from the seed funding and additional support.
- Are legally registeredin the country or countries of operations
- Have 50% of its operations in Latin America(excluding Brazil)
Don’t meet the criteria?
If you don’t meet these requirements, don’t worry! You can look for more opportunities from PES LATAMthat may adapt to the stage of your venture.
Also, we recommend that you spend 5 minutes of your time creating your account and updating your company’s profile on ES2 LATAM, which will give you access to even more opportunities!
How and when can you apply?
- Stage 0: passing or being passing at the time of applying for a Bridge for Billions program
- First stage: Key information form on the social enterprise, the team and the impact.
- Second stage: Interview with the Bridge for Billions team to get to know you and your business better
- Third stage: Presentation of finalists before the jury, made up of allies of PES Latam, and final selection.
About Bridge for Billions
We are a social startup that was born between New York and Madrid (recognized as Forbes 30 Under 30 Europe and Ashoka Fellow) whose mission is to democratize access to entrepreneurial support worldwide. Why? Because we dream of a world in which each person, anywhere, can access opportunities to unleash their entrepreneurial potential and generate sustainable solutions for themselves and for others.
We work hand in hand with entrepreneurs, companies, foundations, universities, and governments around the world to co-create innovation programs that are tailored to their needs. We have already developed more than 130 digital programs with public and private organizations, and we have supported more than 1,700 entrepreneurs in 80 countries.
PES LATAM alliance in June 2020 to support entrepreneurs in Latin America through the creation of different innovation and entrepreneurship programs such as our own incubation program The Leap.