The Startup Launchpad Program is an 8-week immersive scholarship program powered by ITIDA and delivered by the AUC Venture Lab. AUC is a member of The Babson Collaborative for Entrepreneurship Education [founded & sponsored by Babson College]. The program aims at growing the technology entrepreneurship ecosystem all over Egypt & helping entrepreneurs, practically learn about the fundamentals of building a tech startup & design solutions for real-world market needs.
We will help you turn your idea into a startup!
Through the program, participants will learn about
- The foundations of business and entrepreneurship
This content will cover the entrepreneurial process and startup lifecycle, the business model design and canvas, foundational concepts of marketing and finance.
- Ideation using the design thinking methodology
You will learn how to identify new innovative ideas, assess them, and develop them
- Communication and pitching
You will work on developing your entrepreneurial communication skills by preparing a pitch deck and practicing with mentors. This will conclude with a “pitch day”.
- Validation and Mentorship
Through this process, you will identify the key assumptions/hypotheses of your business idea, and design experiments to test and validate these ideas with actual customers.
Benefits of the program
- Fast track to join Start IT for top performers.
- Access to TIEC Consultancy service for all participants during the program.
- Access to ITIDA FabLab facilities.
- 5000 LE support upon registering your company.
- You will get the chance to practically learn all the needed steps and to turn your idea into validated startups.
- You will be able to identify, design a solution for, and test a real-world problem based on market needs.
Who can apply to the program?
Areas of interest
- Machine learning
- Mobile Applications
- Hardware, IoT, and Robotics
- IC Design
- Artificial intelligence, BlockChain, Cloud, and Data
- 5G and communication technology trends
- Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and Extended Reality (XR)
January 15, 2022
|Organizer||AUC Venture Lab|