|Application deadline||Sep 15|
|Program dates||Oct 25 - Dec 3|
|Organizer||Atos and GIZ Other|
|Sectors||Education, E-learning, EdTech, HealthTech, ICT, Information technology|
|SDG||4. Quality Education|
Call for Applications – Now open!
In Africa, less than 10% of children with disabilities under the age of 14 attend school. This has great consequences socially as well as economically. To enable better access to education, Atos and GIZ, two partners of the Make-IT
Alliance, proudly present the ICT 4 Inclusion Challenge.
Are you developing a digital device or an application that facilitates disability-inclusive education? Are you working on accessibility solutions for online learning environments? Do you have a brilliant idea on how innovative technology can improve or enable access to education for people with disabilities in Africa? If the answer is yes, then you are exactly the person we are looking for!
What are we looking for?
You can submit your innovative idea, mock-up, or proof of concept (PoC) if any of the 4 criteria apply:
- digital device and/or application
- inclusive education
- digital assistive technologies
- accessibility solutions
What is in it for you? The teams selected for the bootcamp will receive…
- Technical assistance towards solution deployment (marketing, fundraising, agile methods, accessibility,
pitching, and scaling) in our two-week training bootcamp.
- Access to international experts and mentors in the fields of digital start-up support, disability and tech, as well as education.
- Access to innovation ecosystems and international partner networks.
- An opportunity to pitch to the Atos accelerator programme Scaler.
- The chance for a financial award.
The Call for Applications is open until 15 September 2021. Apply now!