Let’s activate a Central America of social entrepreneurs who are generating change
Reactivating Central America
Reactivating Central America is a program made by Ashoka Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean in partnership with Bridge for Billions to scale social projects across the region that have the potential to generate major changes in their country.
This is an opportunity for any Social Entrepreneur with an innovative idea, and looking for fine-tune your business model toward sustainability.
Step-by-step learning and development
A step-by-step model that provides discipline while building the business plan and developing a viable startup.
Support for a personal mentor to devise, challenge and validate as they advance on key aspects that define startup and its potential.
A global community of entrepreneurship
A community of founders and mentors with similar goals, to connect, learn and share experiences.
Methodology and structure
A methodology for structuring ideas and defining the start of the business project as they find the right product for the market.
Flexibility and accessibility
Our program is fully online and 100% flexible. Work from the place you want by choosing the moment that best comes to you to move forward.
Be part of the change and lead the future
Connect with like-minded profiles and work with brave people who are working on some of the biggest challenges and opportunities
What profiles we look for …
- The maturity stage of your project at this time (it must be a solid idea/concept through the initial phase of the company).
- The needs you currently have (e.g. get external validation, plan your market and have a plan
- Your understanding of the problem you’re solving for your clients.
- Your passion for solving this problem and getting your business going.
- The innovative character of your project.
- The Potential for systemic change, what is your long-term vision?
- Your ability to replicate your solution in other contexts. Is it a problem relevant to other contexts? Do you have an expansion plan/idea?
- Volunteer mentors available and interested in supporting early stage entrepreneurs
- Minimum of 5 years of post-academic experience
- Availability to commit to 1h of weekly online mentorship and review of the work developed on the platform
- Familiarity or interest in entrepreneurship topics
- Business profile or innovative
- Motivation and empathy to accompany entrepreneurs on this path
The best incubation tools
The Bridge for Billions methodology is based on the development of a business plan from scratch while the student is surrounded by a supportive community: mentors, fellow entrepreneurs and our incubation team.
Our online incubation tools allow entrepreneurs to experiment, research and document their ideas step by step so that at the end of the program they can download their own business plan in PDF.
|Program dates||Mar 15 - Jun 15, 2021|
Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama
8. Decent Work and Economic Growth