Innovation is a key to achieving the UN’s sustainable development goals for job creation, economic growth, health and well-being. To be sustainable, it is vital for the innovation to be developed locally, near the problem the innovation is trying to solve
Join Amelia Schaffner, Director of the Center of Entrepreneurship and Innovation at Emory University’s Goizueta Business School, as she facilitates a conversation with past AHIA innovators from Nigeria, Cameroon, and Ghana who are creating sustained positive change in their regions and beyond. Learn what their solutions are, why contextual innovation is important, and the role of entrepreneurial programs in accelerating innovation.
- Dr. Adereni Abiodun: Founder and CEO @ HelpMum
- Dr. Conrad Tankou:Founder and Lead Innovator @ GIC Space
- Sesinam Dagadu: Founder and CEO @ SnooCode
|Sectors||Biotechnology and medical research, Consulting and business development, Drugs and cosmetics|
3. Good Health and Well-being, 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Bethany LarkinProgram DirectorAtlanta, United States of America