|Date||Sep 1, 2017: 9:00 - 17:00 •|
|Organizer||AFROLYNK Event Organizer|
Köthener Straße 4, Berlin, Germany
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Northern Africa
Retail and wholesale, Agribusiness, Automotive, Banking, Clean technology, Computer hardware, Computer software, Construction, Creative, media and entertainment, Diversified services, E-commerce, Education, Electronics, Financial services, Food and beverage, Healthcare, Insurance, Internet, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Mobile, Real estate, Renewable energy, Telecom, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene
The #Afrolynk conference 2017 will take place on Friday, September 1, at Microsoft Berlin. Looking forward to hearing key speakers sharing their knowledge on Innovation, Networking and Acceleration of tech startups and businesses.
Furthermore, there will be a 3 day workshop from the 31 August – 2nd September where you can get your ideas through the innovation mill. Send your application to email@example.com today!!
#Afrolynk 2017 will:
– have an array of topics from Renewable Energy for Africa, Health Management, Fintech, Tourism Innovation, Agriculture, Technology / Internet of things, Education & Training, Startup Ecosystem in Africa / Sustainability, Social Entrepreneurship , to Infrastructure for Development.
– feature pitch sessions, exhibitions and demonstrations,
– promote startups with ties to the African market to showcase their innovative products and pitch their work,
– connect players on the African tech scene (entrepreneurs, hubs, accelerators, policymakers, VCs) with the European scene, and
– provide startups and businesses with support
– networking opportunities with free drinks ( wine, coffee, beer, juice etc.)