The RCS Group is looking for the best disruptive African startups to come and pitch at the AfricArena Conference in Cape Town on November 15 and 16, 2018. The selected startups will be flown, accommodated and trained by RCS.
Do you already have a market / customer validation and wish to benefit from an international exposure?
RCS is looking for a product/technology able to secure and store customer ID and authentication credentials in order to ease customer on-boarding and transaction approval.
RCS is looking for a product/technology able to secure and store customer ID and authentication credentials in order to ease customer on-boarding and transaction approval. The system will enhance the current authentication processes, but also allow RCS to fully digitize on-boarding and customer engagement processes in a remote but secure way across all available and new channels (in-store, online and via mobile application).
1/ Should include the legislative and security requirements that RCS is required to fulfill in each relevant customer process, especially South African regulation
2/ Should allow for access to verified and trusted external data sources (e.g. Home Affairs) to ease customer input
3/ Should ideally facilitate a once off on-boarding and verification process with seamless repeat use (akin to ‘one click purchase’ process) when required
4/ Should be available in-store, online and via mobile application
5/ Must cater for multiple white labelling requirements
WHAT WE EXPECT
RCS is looking for a potential partner to work on the integration of the product/technology with the existing RCS system. The winner will be in regular contact with the team of the Cape Town RCS office (South Africa).
For this challenge we will consider only:
- Startups operating in South Africa
Only startups can participate in this challenge, meaning:
- Innovative solution or service
- Less than 5 years of existence
- Early-stage // Seed-stage company
*For the winner*
- Proof of concept or supplier contract with RCS
*For the three selected startups*
- Pitching workshops
- Pitch in the Arena at the event
- Privileged contact with investors & VCs
- FREE VIP entrance to the event
- FREE flight ticket to Cape Town
- FREE accommodation in Cape Town
- Short video with 2 topics: Startup presentation / How do you solve the problem? (mpg, mpeg, mp4, mov) MAX 10 Megabyte – You can also share us a “Wetransfer” link or a Youtube video
- Deck pitch: 8 slides max (ppt, pdf) – MAX 10 Megabytes
|Application deadline||October 21|
|Organizer||AfricArena⎢International Africa Tech Conference Event Organizer|
|Location||Century City, Cape Town, South Africa|
|Sectors||Banking, Big data, Fintech, Information technology, Legal services, Mobile|