RCS is looking for a product/technology able to secure and store customer ID and authentication credentials in order to ease customer on-boarding and transaction approval.
RCS is looking for a product/technology able to secure and store customer ID and authentication credentials in order to ease customer on-boarding and transaction approval. The system will enhance the current authentication processes, but also allow RCS to fully digitize on-boarding and customer engagement processes in a remote but secure way across all available and new channels (in-store, online and via mobile application).
- Should include the legislative and security requirements that RCS is required to fulfill in each relevant customer process, especially South African regulation
- Should allow for access to verified and trusted external data sources (e.g. Home Affairs) to ease customer input
- Should ideally facilitate a once off on-boarding and verification process with seamless repeat use (akin to ‘one click purchase’ process) when required
- Should be available in-store, online and via mobile application
- Must cater for multiple white labelling requirements
WHAT WE EXPECT
RCS is looking for a potentiallong term partner to work on the integration of the product/technology with the existing RCS system from beginning 2019, and to take part to one of the key development axes of the RCS 2019 strategy. A 6-month incubation program at FSAT Labs and an access to tech resources may be considered in order to ease the process for both parties. The winner will be in regular contact with the team of the Cape Town RCS office (South Africa).
PHYSICAL PITCH EVENTS
- Mauritius – 2nd of May – La Turbine Incubator and co-working space // Vivea Business Park, Moka, Maurice
- La Réunion – 3rd of May – Village By CA // 6, Rue Maurice Tomi, Parc Technor, Sainte-Clotilde 97490, La Réunion