|Application deadline||Oct 21|
|Organizer||AfricArena Event Organizer|
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Northern Africa
|Sectors||Logistics, Retail and wholesale, Virtual reality|
- Leroy Merlin recently opened their first store in South Africa, located in Johannesburg, where 10000 square meters of products are dedicated for DIY and Home Improvement shopping.
- The Leroy Merlin stores are usually around 10000sqm, which allows them to expose a large range of products, with more than 30000 SKUs (references) per store.
- To expand the concept to other cities, Leroy Merlin is looking to present a large part of its offer without the physical support of a store.
- Using the latest technologies (VR, holograms, augmented reality, etc.), Leroy Merlin is looking for the most innovative concept to present the large offer of products and allow their customers to discover their showrooms through an immersive experience.
- The immersion of the customer is one of Leroy Merlin’s most important KPI and needs to be developed in smaller concept store (<500sqm)
- We are expecting something more developed than just a catalogue presentation or website.
- The solution needs to incorporate the latest available technology which negates the limitations posed by physical logistics and implementation.
- We expect an immersive and dynamic solution that can be used through different ports and platforms, including as much as possible our products catalogue.
- The customer should be able to buy the products that he/she is viewing.