AfricArena Summit is an annual conference that showcases Africa’s best startups and innovators in front of an audience of international and local investors looking for world-class talent.
For the very first time, AfricArena will introduce a two-day Unconference in Cape Town ahead of the 2019 AfricArena Summit for you to discover the Mother City. The mission of the AfricArena Unconference is to provide an informal participant-driven meeting giving participants the opportunity for an unfiltered exchange of innovative ideas and more.
Accelerate African Tech Ecosystem
- AfricArena represents an opportunity to explore tomorrow’s trends while identifying, and unleashing on a global stage, some of the continent’s best startups and innovators.
- It brings together key figures in the international and African tech innovation ecosystem and is focused on showcasing and promoting African tech excellence, particularly with International Investors, Corporates and Institutions.
Main objectives of AfricArena are to:
- Accelerate the international traction of Africa’s tech startups
- Promote the African tech ecosystem and its opportunities
- Attract entrepreneurs, corporates and investors to Africa
- Establish AfricArena as Africa’s leading series of tech conferences
AfricArena 2019 Themes
- Smart Cities
- Smart Travel
- Smart Media
- Health care
For more information about the program and highlights of last year’s AfricArena, CLICK HERE
|Location|| Century City Conference Center|
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Adtech, Artificial intelligence, Big data, Blockchain, Cloud solutions, Computer software, Connectivity, E-learning, EdTech, Fintech, HealthTech, ICT, Information technology, Internet, Internet of things (IoT), Machine learning, Mobile, Nanotech, New media, Online analytics, Online payment processing, Quantum computing, Virtual reality