The AFRICA FINTECH FORUM is a catalyst platform, an insightful and inclusive hub that addresses challenges, opportunities, and actions to develop the global Africa fintech industry.
These are the main features of The AFF 2021 :
- 500 Delegates: From the global industry and all continents
- 6 Main activities: Talks, networking, awards, pitches, showcases, trainings
- 5 Dedicated zones: Talks, Investors, Exhibition, B2B, Market Intelligence
- 6 Streams: Financial inclusion, Open Banking, Capital Market, Insurtech, Investment, Legal & Regulatory
- 7 Initiatives launching: Africa Fintech Chair, Fintech Village Network, Smart Village initiative, Club Forex WAMU, Open Banking Africa, Africa Fintech Venture
FORUM 2021 GOALS
The AFRICA FINTECH FORUM strives to set up the fundamentals bricks to build a vibrant Fintech industry:
- Figure out Africa fintech industry development shifts and pain points for a proactive understanding
- Develop synergies and strong collaboration between worldwide fintech ecosystems and between industry players
- Co-design with all stakeholders’ plan and actions to structure and enhance the global fintech framework
- Launch structuring initiatives of the ecosystem and get involved local and international bodies.
- Enlighten the great potential of Fintech in Africa and capture the opportunities of this market
- Gather and create interaction with executives, C-level, pioneers, experts and champions of worldwide fintech industry