ESO360 works with your ESO to strengthen organizational sustainability and the quality of entrepreneur support services you offer. The Program uses a unique and tailored approach, that considers the development of your ESO from multiple angles through a 360-degree assessment and support, for the holistic growth of your organization. We first understand the needs and priorities of your ESO, and then develop and deliver a combination of training workshops, guidance, and best practices as needed.
As an initiative within AfDB’s Jobs for Youth in Africa Program, ESO360 will support 20 business incubators, accelerators and fund managers. Our purpose is to develop ESO capacity to:
- Be prepared for growth opportunities,
- Respond better to the needs of their respective communities and contexts, and
- Sustain their work and impact in the long run by supporting more and more ESOs and/or startups.
Through the Program, you will:
- Self-assess – Assess your strengths and capacities in entrepreneurship support service delivery
- Strengthen your support to entrepreneurs – Strengthen and improve entrepreneurship support and BDS services and skills; training topics could include but are not limited to: Investment readiness (for entrepreneurs and ESOs), business planning, developing fundraising programs, etc.
- Get certified – Certification provided by Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Improve your fundraising strategy – Assess your strengths and capacities in organization sustainability, communications and fundraising.
- Individualized growth planning and capacity development – Leverage the Hub Collective to develop your own growth plan to boost your ESO’s communications and fundraising preparedness and capacities. Training topics could include but are not limited to: Grant fundraising strategy, revenue and income source planning, donor and private sector engagement, etc.
- Gain experience – Gain practical experience and best practices through tailored support and active engagement with other ESOs.
- Leverage the VC4A startup academy – Use top business courses of the VC4A Startup Academy for blended learning sessions within your startup support programs.
- Gain access to VC4A partner tools – Be onboarded and get access to VC4A application and selection tools to manage your venture pipeline in a smart way.