COVID-19 Vaccine: Safety and Immunization MonitoringTake part in ADB's #DigitalAgainstCovid-19 Hackathon!
|Application deadline||Jan 31, 2021|
|Program dates||Dec 1, 2020 - Jan 31, 2021|
|Targets||Africa, Americas, Antarctica Region, Asia, Europe, Oceania|
Blockchain, Cloud solutions, Computer software, Connectivity, Healthcare, Healthcare providers and services, ICT, Import and export, Information technology, Internet, Transport and logistics
COVID-19 Vaccine: Safety and Immunization Monitoring with ADB’s #DigitalAgainstCovid-19 Hackathon!
Looking for innovative digital solutions from worldwide startups, students and the general public – how can we leverage digital technologies to implement safe and efficient administration and tracking of the COVID-19 vaccines?
As the first part of the COVID-19 Vaccine challenge series, the Asian Development Bank is now inviting you to be part of the solution and participate in this exciting challenge by submitting your ideas in the following categories:
- Safety and Immunization Monitoring: Boost the demand for vaccines, assist with dose tracking, and monitor potential adverse events following vaccination!
- Tracking of Administered Vaccines: Help us track who has received the vaccines, which vaccines, and which dose they have received!
You will have the opportunity to win potential funding of USD 50,000 to implement your solution in ADB’s developing member countries and help the world recover from the pandemic.
- Register on the main landing platform.
- Click the blue “Participate” button on the COVID-19 Vaccine: Safety and Immunization Monitoring challenge
- Submit your team introduction and pitch deck by the challenge deadline.