The program seeks to transform entrepreneurship into a company, and it builds a solid proposition to attract investment opportunities.
What do we offer in SOLYDES Accelerator?
The selected entrepreneurs are offered the following advantages:
- years in 4 months: The 4-month program seeks to convey experiences and knowledge that in other circumstances would be experienced in approximately 4 years. The acceleration experience seeks to strengthen knowledge and skills in business management, technology and leadership. Best practices and tools are combined to develop a robust business model. Additionally, aspects of customer acquisition strategies, metrics, project management principles, and legal and financial aspects are addressed in depth.
- Weekly Tracking: The accelerator team will support with their tools, experience, and contacts to each startup. The individual weekly follow-up meetings will serve to determine and evaluate the milestones, goals, and products to be delivered during the program.
- development: The program provides the opportunity for entrepreneurs to share experiences, challenges, and advances throughout the program.
- Networking: During the program selected enterprises will participate in networking and networking events with entrepreneurs and professionals of recognized trajectory.
- Facilitators: Within the program, workshops and personalized training are included in business management and technology topics, provided by professional experts in their field.
- Mentors: A network of committed and globally connected mentors is available, from which the most appropriate are selected based on the needs of each startup.
- First-level program dedicated to the program, where entrepreneurs can continue their business activity while they are in the process of acceleration.
What can entrepreneurs expect from the program?
The program in the first instance seeks to deepen the business model by equipping the entrepreneur with management tools.
Among other aspects, it will guide the preparation of metrics, provide tools that improve the user experience and the entrepreneur will be looking for the Monetization channels suitable for your business. Additionally, they will delve into essential knowledge about legal, tax and financial aspects.
Finally, the entrepreneur is expected to graduate with a new shareholder investment-oriented business plan and become familiar with such important topics as business valuation, corporate governance concepts, and team leadership and work tools.