Sudan’s First and Only Virtual Summit and Expo on Fintech, Sudan Fintech Summit, will take place from 18-19 August 2021.
Sudan Fintech Summit is the definitive meeting place facilitating multi-stakeholder dialogue with power packed networking opportunities among C-Level executives, leading Industry experts, decision makers, policy makers and government officials from across the value chain to foster collaboration, discuss current challenges, business opportunities, develop market strategies, share knowledge, and identify solutions aimed at shaping the future of fintech.
Banking on the future of fintech could prove to be a groundbreaking moment for Sudan as it builds bridges and rejoins the global financial system. The meteoric rise of fintech has transformed lives and economies, unleashing innovation and propelling an upsurge of financial inclusion.
In Sudan, the pandemic has prompted growth in digital retail banking solutions evidenced by a 64% increase in person-to-person mobile transfers and a 43% increase at the point of sale. The past year, electronic banking services moved over US$ 36 billion in electronic transactions, this including check clearing and person to person transfers.
At Sudan Fintech, meet the people who matter. Over 2 days, with over 500 industry experts, decision makers, technologists, entrepreneurs, investors, academics and more in attendance. The summit is the perfect platform to engage with the industry and make the virtual connections you need to drive business growth and stay ahead of the curve.
- Ahmed Monir, Head of Regulatory Sandbox, Central Bank of Egypt
- Mohamed Hedi Mejai, Director of Investments, Islamic Development Bank (IsDB)
- Dr. Herco Steyn, Acting Head of Fintech, South African Reserve Bank
- Sheila Warren, Deputy Head of the Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution, Head of Data Policy, Blockchain, and Digital Assets, World Economic Forum
- Camilo Tellez, Head – Digital Payments Innovation Hub, Better Than Cash Alliance
- Suleiman Barada, Senior Advisor & Head of UABdigital, Union of Arab Banks
- Margarete Biallas, DFS Specialist, International Finance Corporation
Many more soon to confirm….