The Breakfast Investment Series is a series of ecosystem dialogue sessions designed to promote deep-rooted conversations on funding, equity and non-equity investments in the ecosystem.
The Series is designed to function as a catalyst for multi-sector collaboration and innovation and policy creation.
The dialogue session is a convergence of top industry leaders, ecosystem players including investors, policymakers, social impact & non -profit founders and startups.
Panel Session on Startup Investment and Sub-Saharan Africa; Barrier and Bias.
- Key Note Presentation on Funding and Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa by Bukar Kyari – Former Chairman of the Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG), Chairman Sunu Assurance PLC
- Co-founder and Editor-in-Chief, Techpoint.Africa – Muyiwa Matuluko
- Chief Executive Officer, Ventures Park. – Nkechi Oguchi
- Chief Executive Officer, Elpee Consults – Lanre Philips
- National Coordinator, Office for ICT Innovation and Entrepreneurship (OIIE) – Dr Amina Sambo-Magaji