About the program
join the challenge of open innovation, part of the initiative created by Corporate Impact Venturing, Latin America & The Caribbean (CIVLAC). The region’s network of large corporations that seeks to foster collaboration between startups and large corporations, through open innovation, to solve the following challenges:
- Circular Economy: Adopting solutions to incorporate circular supplies, material recovery and product life extension.
- Transport and infrastructure: Incorporate innovation that mobilizes companies to zero climate impact, by advancing the following lines of action: Innovations in transport and logistics, Constructive methods and technologies of minimal climate impact, solutions for the capture, storage and use of GHGs.
- Energy: Incorporate solutions that facilitate the use of renewable energy, greater energy efficiency, and the development of sustainable storage and distribution capabilities.
- Having the ability to access a market with more than 400 million inhabitants.
- Access to investment opportunities from corporate capital funds (CVC).
- Global corporations in Open Innovation and scale your startup alongside them to other regions and continents.
- Visibility, positioning and generation of links with global decision-makers.
Startups/companies legally constituted in the country of origin, in expansion stage and even series A, with innovative solutions in Climate Tech in search to expand their technologies and that can generate impact. To participate, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Contar with a validated Climate Tech solution
- Being in search of scaling to new markets
- Impact on at least one Sustainable Development Goal.
- Having experience working with corporate