|Application deadline||Apr 16|
|Program dates||Jun 16 - Jun 19|
|Organizer||Viva TechnologyEvent Organizer|
Fiji, Kiribati, Micronesia (Federated States of), Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Africa, Americas, Antarctica Region, Asia, Europe, Australia and New Zealand
|Sectors||Agritech, Biotechnology and medical research, Clean technology and energy, Environmental services|
Discovery is a fascinating zone at VivaTech dedicated to the most amazing and promising hardware technologies, from IoT to wear ables, drones and robots. VivaTech is looking for unique startups with innovative products that visitors can try and experience themselves.
Parks are VivaTech areas dedicated to innovation around many themes: robotics, foodtech, mobility, entertainment…. You will be invited to showcase your products in a futuristic space, among many other cutting-edge projects.
Immersive showrooms are creative digital spaces where online users are invited to discover, interact and walk through an immersive experience around cutting-edge products and innovations.
How can technology respond to the 21st century social and environmental challenges and accelerate the ecological, solidarity and low carbon transition?
VivaTech is looking for unique startups with innovative products, solutions that demonstrate a concrete and positive innovation for a carbon-neutral planet to be showcased in the Discovery Park during VivaTech.
Get a space (online or physical) to demonstrate your solution to the attendees in the Discovery Park
- Free Startup tickets (physical or digital) for the 4 days at VivaTech
- Get a chance to be selected for our “30 Bests” innovation label
Pitch & meet during the event
- Get a chance to pitch on the Arena stage and other different VivaTech channels
- Get full online (and/or physical) “Startup” perks and enjoy their benefits during the event (conferences, experiences, meetings…)
- Relevance of the technology, product or solution
- “Wow” effect and futuristic inspirational potential
- Possibilities of exposition and showcasing
- Maturity of the project
- Potential of experience and interaction