|Application deadline||Apr 16|
|Program dates||Jun 16 - Jun 19|
|Organizer||Viva Technology Event Organizer|
Fiji, Kiribati, Micronesia (Federated States of), Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Africa, Americas, Antarctica Region, Asia, Europe, Australia and New Zealand
Creative, media and entertainment, Farm machinery, Food production, Green transportation and electric motors, Internet of things (IoT)
Discovery is a fascinating zone at VivaTech dedicated to the most amazing and promising hardware technologies, from IoT to wear ables, drones and robots. VivaTech is looking for unique startups with innovative products that visitors can try and experience themselves.
Parks are VivaTech areas dedicated to innovation around many themes: robotics, foodtech, mobility, entertainment…. You will be invited to showcase your products in a futuristic space, among many other cutting-edge projects.
Immersive showrooms are creative digital spaces where online users are invited to discover, interact and walk through an immersive experience around cutting-edge products and innovations.
The most amazing products of tomorrow, from IoT to drones, vehicles, food and robots.
VivaTech is looking for unique startups with innovative products that visitors can try and experience themselves. This challenge will select the most innovative startups and products with the unique opportunity to exhibit for free during four days.
- Get a space (online or in-person) to demonstrate your solution to the attendees in the Discovery Zone or in one of the VivaTech Innovation Parks and showrooms
- Free Startup tickets (online or in-person for the 4 days at VivaTech
Pitch & Meet during the event
- Get a chance to pitch on the Arena stage and various other VivaTech channels
- Get full online (and/or in-person) “Startup” perks and enjoy their benefits during the event (conferences, experiences, meetings, networking…)
- Get a chance to be selected for our “30 Bests” innovation label
- Relevance of the technology
- “Wow” effect and potential for inspiration in the future
- Possibilities of demonstration and showcasing
- Maturity of the project
- Potential of experience and interaction