A brief overview which problem I am solving are: –
– Global warming is causing alterations in ocean chemistry and many oceanic processes, and it is threatening many species of marine animals that cannot cope with higher temperatures.
– Factories and industrial plants discharge sewage and other runoff into the oceans. Oil spills and nuclear waste pollute the oceans.
– Invasive species such as poisonous algae, cholera, and countless plants and animals have entered harbor waters and disrupted the ecological balance.
– High mortality rates of the current Recirculating Aquaculture Systems (RAS) and limitations of RAS on small land area and where seawater is inaccessible.
The uniqueness of our solution: –
– The Technologies has achieved water parameters similar to quality seawater with minerals that provide abundant nutrients for aquaculture/fishery needs. The resulting algae/fish/shrimp are of higher quality, nutritious, have firmer and more tender texture than regular farmed se