GeroCare is a cloud based primary healthcare center that provides elderly patients the entire spectrum of primary health care services in the comfort of their home by interacting with the Doctor who visits and his GeroCare application as a subscription service.
We make it possible for Nigerians within and outside the country to subscribe for regular doctor home visits for their parents and elderly loved ones in Nigeria to not only detect and manage conditions early but also improve their quality of life while allowing the children who pay for the services follow this care real time from where ever they are with their own version of the GeroCare mobile application.
1. Subscribers go to our website or download our app,
2. They create an account for themselves, add the details of the elderly person they would like GeroCare to manage and make payment.
3. Immediately after payment, the elderly person is matched to a doctor who lives close to him and begins to provide regular updates to the sponsor (family member responsible for the care) via their GeroCare mobile application.
Medical Home Visit work flow
1. Doctor arrives at patient’s house and checks in on his app & checks out when he is done. sponsor is notified on check in and check out.
2. Sponsor then receives summary report via mail and in his app with recommendations if any. Payment can be made via the app for home delivery of drugs and home collection of samples for test.