|Application deadline||Sep 7|
|Program dates||Sep 13 - 9:00 - Dec 23, 2020 - 18:00|
|Organizer||Ventures Platform Investment Fund|
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Automotive, Clothing and textiles production, Computer hardware, Electronics, Food production, Furniture
Helping Early-Stage Impact Startups Survive the COVID-19 Crisis
Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility (NISRF) is an emergency facility designed by a consortium of funding partners to disburse grants to a significant number of existing post-MVP stage high-growth startups who create impact so they remain viable during the COVID-19 crisis. NISRF is designed to support grant applicants whose businesses/activities are either being adversely affected by or modified in response to COVID-19.
In order to qualify for this funding, the following criteria have to be met:
- Be a company operating in Nigeria
- The company is tackling an urgent social problem
- The company is post-MVP, revenue-generating, registered with CAC
- Can demonstrate solid financial health prior to the onset of COVID-19 (USD $60K ARR – 12 months period minimum)
- The company has already received seed capital
- Can demonstrate the scale of impact, or potential for future scale
- Fall in any of these sectors: Agriculture, Critical Infrastructure, Financial Services, Health Care, Education, and with initiatives that target the informal sector.
- How well you have optimised resources during COVID