Digital Explorers – Female TrackEmbark on a journey to perfect your data skills in Europe’s tech powerhouse
Shortcut to Your Dream Career
Digital Explorers is a career advancement program for Nigerian digital talents. In its second edition, the program aims to support women in tech and contribute to closing the global tech gender gap by offering tailored data analysis/data science traineeships.
In late 2020 – beginning of 2021 we are aiming to bring up to 15 young Nigerian women with their eager minds to Lithuania for a six-month placement at leading ICT companies and intensive targeted training and YOU CAN BE ONE OF THEM!
If you have been hungry for a new international experience and wishing to work on exciting projects in a European setting, while refining your tech skills, this program is for You! If successful, you would be matched with the best companies in Lithuania, while the program team will take care of the relocation process, preparing you for working culture in a Lithuanian setting, soft-landing you once you have arrived to Lithuania, as well as assisting in finding relevant employment once back to Nigeria.
To select 15 Nigerian females to be part of our program we are extending our call of application until 22nd of November. Thoroughly fill in the application form and complete the pre-qualification technical assignment before 26th of November. We strongly encourage You to apply as early as possible since we are processing applications on a rolling basis. After successfully filling in the application form and completing the assignment, shortlisted candidates will be invited for one-on-one soft skills and technical skills interviews with the Digital Explorers team.
You should apply to become a Digital Explorer, if…
- You are an entry-level Nigerian female data analysis/ data science specialist who has a Bachelor’s degree and currently resides in Nigeria;
- You have at least one year of relevant Data Analysis / Data Science experience (relevant internships and/or work experience);
- You are strongly motivated to be a part of the Digital Explorers program;
- You are able to dedicate time to participate in the whole selection process;
- You are able to relocate to Lithuania in January 2021 to spend up to six months as part of the program;
Please note, as you move along the selection process, you would need to have a valid international passport with validity at least until 1st of January, 2022.
- Be part of a highly motivated group of people ready to challenge themselves, experience new culture, grow professionally and personally together.
- Not only get the opportunity to work on interesting and sophisticated projects in Lithuania, European ICT hub, but also get familiar with the local ecosystem.
- Have support from the program team throughout your whole journey – be it soft landing in Lithuania or finding work opportunities upon return to Nigeria.
- It is a pilot program between the two countries that had limited engagements before, so you would become a true pathmaker creating an unexpected yet mutually beneficial connection.