Business Model Canvas Workshops in Lagos/Abuja ’17For enterprise founders, aspiring entrepreneurs and business strategists
|Date||May 15 - 9:00 - May 18, 2017 - 18:00 •|
|Organizer||VC4Africa EventsEvent Organizer|
|Location|| Various locations in Lagos & Abuja|
Retail and wholesale, Agribusiness, Automotive, Banking, Clean technology, Computer hardware, Computer software, Construction, Creative, media and entertainment, Diversified services, E-commerce, EdTech, Education, Electronics, Financial services, Food and beverage, Healthcare, HealthTech, Insurance, Internet, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Mobile, Real estate, Renewable energy, Telecom, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene
Thomas van Halen
Investor Relations and Startup Research Lead at VC4A
Time and location:
Monday, May 15th, 2017 12pm at Oxfam office, 11, Ganges Street,Off Alvan Ikoku Way, Maitama, Abuja.
Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 12pm at CCHub, 6th Floor, 294 Herbert Macaulay Rd, Lagos
Wednesday, May 17th, 2017 – 12pm at Cafe Neo (Cre8), 6 Agoro Odiyan Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
The Business Model Canvas is a strategic management and entrepreneurial tool. It is extremely useful in describing, designing and summarizing a start-up idea. Any company’s business model can be described in nine basic building blocks: namely, customer segments, value proposition, distribution channels, customer relationships, revenue streams, key activities, resources and partners and finally, the cost structure. During this workshop participants will get to understand the different components of the Canvas and will learn how to frame and answer key questions about a business model and its execution.
- Ability to substantially ideate, describe, evaluate and discuss a business model using the Business Model Canvas;
- Ability to design business models that work and to create value propositions that sell;
- By the end of the workshop participants would have a first draft of their own business model canvas, creating a solid foundation for their start-up.
Who should attend:
Anyone looking for hands on tools to apply to their business model. You could be an enterprise founder, an aspiring entrepreneur or a business strategist. This is a hands-on workshop and it is therefore useful for participants to have an initial idea of the business on which they’d like to work.
- Xmai Francis Uyanneh posted an update on the Startup Event page Business Model Canvas Workshops in Lagos/Abuja ’17.
i need update, no mail and i’m already in Lagos for the workshop
- Uyi Asemota posted an update on the Startup Event page Business Model Canvas Workshops in Lagos/Abuja ’17.
Please any update on the training I’m Abuja? I was thinking I will get a registration comfirmation email or something