|Application deadline||Aug 21|
|Program dates||Aug 9 - Oct 31, 2020|
|Organizer||Universidad Privada BolivianaUniversity|
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Automotive, Clothing and textiles production, Computer hardware, Electronics, Food production, Furniture
Logre the development with support from PUM, a business development center (Incubator) on the campus of the UPB Cochabamba until the end of 2020 based on the coordination of pre- and post-graduate of the UPB, for which it is expected that it will have 7 missions of experts of PUM, where the UPB has agreed to pay the expenses of the experts during their visit and to provide them a physical space for the operation of the incubator. Where the expected end result is the average of 7 to 10 viable business plans per year.
Our specific goals
- Develop the incubator action plan, based on the PUM expert’s second visit in July 2019, to begin incubator development in July 2019.
- Present 7 to 10 business ideas, among business ideas from the GND MBA and the UPB Entrepreneurs Program. So they can be analyzed by the PUM expert during their visit in July.
- Start business training activities, Startups and business development workshops from July 2019 through the end of 2020 to run independent businesses.
- The UPB focuses on Start-Ups that are distinguished in the market.
- The PUM helps in the creation of a University Incubator Center in operation with a clear mission, Program and Action Plan for the Incubator Center to work with good infrastructure, coaches, coaches, and mentors.
- The PUM is committed to providing senior experts (“PUM experts”) to be assigned to the Incubator Center. Each advisory mission has an average duration of 2 weeks. At the end of each mission, planning and content will be agreed for the next mission and also what actions should be completed before the next mission can begin.
- The UPB is responsible for executing and completing the activities defined as a result of Activity a), b) yc) mentioned above.
How PUM works
PUM has more than 1,500 expert volunteers, who are willing to share their knowledge on a voluntary basis. Depending on the exact knowledge required, the best experts will be selected to build a relationship with clients so that they can share knowledge and support them throughout their growth cycle.