Applications for the world’s largest EdTech Startup competition, are now open!
We have partnered with Injini – Africa’s first EdTech focused incubation and seed investment program to facilitate this initiative in South Africa. The Awards will identify, showcase and recognize the world’s most promising EdTech startups of the year.
The product or service will be judged according to the following criteria
- Address a clear pain point, relevant to the market
- Provide an innovative pedagogical approach
- Offer a relevant user experience
- Show potential for growth based on a sustainable business model
- Demonstrate product viability
Are you the most promising EdTech startup of 2021?
August 31, 2021
|Program dates||Oct 20, 2021: 0:00|
|Organizer||UK South Africa Tech Hub|
- Tracy-Lee SmithOperations LeadCape Town, South Africa