|Application deadline||Jun 27|
|Program dates||Jun 29 - Sep 18|
|Organizer||UK South Africa Tech Hub|
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Cars, Household appliances, Luxury goods and jewelry
Applications are officially opened for the Future Females Business School powered by the UK-South Africa Tech Hub.
- Are you a South African based female entrepreneur looking to develop the next big app or launch an innovative online platform?
- Are you passionate about technology and are you looking to build a business that would create a positive social impact and benefit your community?
Then we want to hear from you!
About the program
The partnership with Future Females arose out of the need for greater skills development and support for South African tech female entrepreneurs. The three-month program is for female entrepreneurs with an ideation or early-stage business, ready to upskill and utilize technology to bring their businesses to life.
This initiative aims to include those who wouldn’t financially be able to afford the fees through our partial or fully subsidized support.
- Applicants MUST be based in South Africa
- The business MUST utilize technology (i.e. is your business app-based or an online platform)
- The business MUST impact respective communities/industries
Please make sure you meet all of the above requirements before applying. We look forward to going through your application.