How do we feed 10bn people on a hotter planet?
Thought For Food is partnering with world-leading organizations, offering additional prizes, and unveiling a new & improved TFF Digital Labs to drive and scale locally-relevant solutions for our planet’s most pressing challenges.
Access to the all-new TFF Digital Labs™
- Ideation & entrepreneurship resources
- Industry experts
- Community networks
- 24/7 support
Chance to win perks and prizes
- Up to USD 30,000+ in cash grants
- Invitation to the TFF Academy (a personalised 3-month acceleration program)
- Professional production of a short documentary film about your solution
- Opportunity to pitch to investors and industry leaders at the global TFF Summit
Additional partner perks
– including licenses to software, open-source datasets, hardware, and training sessions.
TFF is looking for diverse solutions that positively impact every part of our food system in every region of the world. In addition, participants can opt-in to take part in these partner-led tracks when they submit their pitch for a chance to win additional prizes and perks:
- CIRCULAR ECONOMY OF FOOD: How can we make food production and consumption truly circular by designing out waste, empowering communities, building resilience, and regenerating ecosystems? (with Danone)
- NEXT-GEN CROPPORTUNITIES: How do we build diverse, regenerative, and inclusive supply chains that promote and increase the value, utilization, and diversity of use of regionally-relevant crops in Southeast and East Asia for alternative protein purposes? (with GFI APAC)
- RESILIENT RESTAURANTS: How do we create accessible technologies and resilient value chains that support a thriving restaurant industry, especially for small business owners? (sponsored by Cargill)
- NUTRITION IN AFRICA: How can we build impactful solutions that improve health and nutrition, while building better food systems for Africa? (with DSM)
- AGTECH INNOVATION: How do we build the farm of the future that incorporates cutting-edge, right-sized technologies that address climate change, enhance farmers’ lives, automate production, increase supply chain transparency, and accelerate breeding?
Since our first TFF Challenge in 2013, we have helped to launch 60+ startups that have collectively raised $200M+, accelerated 8K+ new business concepts, and engaged over 25,000 innovators from more than 175 countries.