WHAT IS TECHNE SUMMIT?
Techne Summit is an international multi-industry focused investment & entrepreneurship event, that aims to impact multiple sectors and stakeholders of the startup communities in the Mediterranean region through showcasing different technologies and their application in each industry.
The event kick-started in Alexandria, Egypt In 2015 and in 2019 has attracted more than 9000 attendees, 185 speakers, 450 startups, and 130 investors, all from more than 35 countries.
The event in Dubrovnik is supported by her excellency President of Croatia.
// Special offer for VC4A Startups
Attend Techne Summit Dubrovnik with a 50% discounted Exhibitors Pass. The Exhibitors Pass will give you access to:
- 2 Summit Passes
- Access to All Virtual Talks
- Access to Virtual Exhibition Floor
- Meeting Scheduling Feature & Matchmaking Tool
- Access to Virtual Meeting Spaces
- Access to Virtual Workshops
- 1 on 1 Virtual Mentoring
- Startup logo on Website
- 1 Virtual Exhibition Booth Including Full Startup Details, Virtual Meeting Space, Full Virtual Profile
Use the button to register with a 50% discount using the discount code TSDBV-LGXRO-2020 expiring on Thursday, June 4
Are you a Tech or Tech-enabled startup? We’re selecting the best startups to showcase in Techne Summit Dubrovnik 2020 on 12-14 June. This is an opportunity to fund your business and connect with regional & global investors, gain coverage in widely viewed media publications and extend to potential customers in the Mediterranean region and Europe.
Startup World Cup is a global startup competition series from more than 40 different countries, competing all over the world, for a chance to pitch in the Grand Finale event in Silicon Valley, for a chance to win $1,000,000.
Selected regional startup from Techne Summit Dubrovnik will, along with each regional winner, pitch at the semi-final event during the Grand Finale 3-day conference in the USA. The Semi-final event attracts over 500 audience members from the area where many have facilitated introductions and expanded their network. The top selected regional winners from the Semi-final event will then pitch on the main stage at the Grand Finale for the $1,000,000 grand prize.
Who Should Apply?
We encourage startups in any domain, at any stage, to apply.
Please note that the startup must be a legal entity not just an idea.
How it works
Submit an application for your startup before June 2nd.
Shortlisted Teams will be notified by email on June 6th.
Pitching your startup will be at Techne Summit Dubrovnik Virtual Edition.
Exposing your startup to the world is an essential step to show that you have an idea that satisfies the needs of your clients.
What about showcasing your startup to everyone in the world, right at their homes?
Techne Summit Dubrovnik, “the virtual edition” is giving you the chance of displaying your startup to attendees watching from all around the world through a unique and interactive online experience!
Here are some of the many benefits of exhibiting online:
- Boost brand visibility and present your masterpiece to Techne Dubrovnik attendees, watching from different countries.
- Generate more leads, raise sales opportunities & grow your business
- Virtually meet entrepreneurs, experts & investors in your field
- Build a strong network with people from different cultures
- Have an online, yet face-to-face interaction with your audience
- Know your competitors! It’s so important to place yourself in the market
- You will have 2 Passes to access ALL Virtual Talks, no exception!
- You get access to ALL Virtual Workshops.
- Get a chance of a virtual “1 on 1 mentoring” with one of our mentors
- A meeting scheduling feature is also available, to set up a meeting with an expert or a mentor.
- You can target some future prospects and leads for your business through our Matchmaking Tool!
📌Don’t miss the huge opportunity of being exposed virtually to the world! Techne Summit Dubrovnik, Coming From Dubrovnik, to the World!
Africa, Antarctica Region, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Europe, Fiji, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Kiribati, Mexico, Micronesia (Federated States of), Nauru, Nicaragua, Northern America, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Suriname, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela