The 2-day summit will highlight Africa’s investment opportunities while creating an opportunity for entrepreneurs, government delegations, and business leaders to meet with investors. It will provide a unique platform to gain strategic knowledge about African investment opportunities and business networking.
Topics of discussion will include economic opportunities such as manufacturing and infrastructural development, Agribusiness, Renewable Energy, Real Estate, transportation, Digital Technology, Tourism, Financing Startups and Micro Finance, Women in Business, Healthcare, Telecommunications, and Fintech.
The objectives of the conference are:
- To promote and facilitate international trade between Africa and Europe,
- To facilitate Direct Investments into Africa.
- To connect foreign companies with competent authorities, and businesses from Africa.
- To facilitate SMEs and startups in alternative financing solutions that local banks do not offer.
Featured agenda items:
- Projects showcase
- Capacity building workshops,
- Sector focused sessions
- Country presentations
- Matchmaking sessions
- Evening networking sessions..among others.
Over 50 speakers will provide detailed insight into the economic transformation that many parts of Africa are currently experiencing. Over 100 investors to participate, with a special focus on the needs of SMEs who are often forgotten in International conferences targeting Africa.
For more info, email email@example.com.
|Organizer||Strategia Business School|
Royal Tropical Institute, Amsterdam
Africa, Americas, Antarctica Region, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, Micronesia
|Sectors||Agribusiness, Business services|
11. Sustainable Cities and Communities, 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth, 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure