Startupbootcamp Africa, with our ongoing Fast Track tour, issues a call for talented tech entrepreneurs to join our new 2018 accelerator. We offer the top… read more
Our tailored 3-month accelerator program is designed to support ambitious early-stage companies grow in the most relevant industries to their startup. In 3 months, the selected teams will have achieved what normally would take 18 months, by leveraging direct access to key contacts in the industry.
We provide each team with the following:-
- 3-Month Program – An intense 3-month program designed to support entrepreneurs scale their industry-changing technology businesses.
- Masterclasses – Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals – from business model canvas, lean methodology to fundraising
- Corporate Partners – Connections to the leading corporates in your industry (Old Mutual, Nedbank, PwC, RCS, BNP Paribas, Woolworths Financial Services and several others) for pilot projects, partnership opportunities, and as customers
- Global Network – Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries
- Tailored Mentorship – Over 1,500 carefully selected mentors who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions
- Co-working Space – Free desks for your entire team in a dynamic co-working space for the duration of the 3-month program and 3 months post program.
- Living Expenses – €15K in cash per team to cover any expenses during the program
- Perks & Discounts – More than €500K+ in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others
- Alumni Growth Program – Continued post-program support far after the 3-month program through annual alumni-only events, deals and tailored introductions
- Industry Events – Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading Commerce conferences and events
- Investor Access – Meet the most active VCs and Angel investors in your industry from around the world
- Demo Day – A day to celebrate your achievements during the program with 400+ investors, corporates, mentors and press attendees
|Application deadline||May 24|
|Program dates||August 13 - 12:00 AM - November 8, 2018 - 12:00 AM|
|Organizer||Startupbootcamp Cape Town|
|Countries||Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep. Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe|
|Offices in||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Based in||Cartel House 113 Loop Street, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, South Africa|